Docufile offers cost effective off-site storage of records in a safe and secure environment, with fast and efficient retrieval services.
Records management can be a daunting task for any organisation. Trying to keep up to date with legislation changes, compliance obligations, applying correct retention periods, managing costs and doing it all in small filing rooms that are normally in the company’s basement can become almost impossible.
Docufile offers cost effective off-site storage of records in a safe and secure environment, with fast and efficient retrieval services. Docufile’s 360-degree view of fire, safety and security is unsurpassed in the industry.
Key features of our facilities include
- All facilities are in access controlled business parks.
- VESDA® – very early warning aspirating smoke/fire detection (ASD) system accredited by FDIA® and FSIB®
- “In-rack” fire suppression systems accredited by ASIB®
- Rentsec® – 24/7/365 Quad® video surveillance systems
- VAMSA® – Video alarm monitoring security systems
- On and off-site 24/7/365 central monitoring of all mission critical protection systems linked to the Fire department and Police department for emergencies
- 24 hour guarded security
- Intrusion detection and alarm systems linked to armed response company
- Electrified perimeter fencing
- Biometric access controls
- Third party contracted vermin and fumigation specialist control
- UPS and generators to ensure no electricity downtime
- Transportation is done by dedicated drivers and branded vehicles with tracking devices.
Docufile’s Records Management & Storage service includes:
- Full lifecycle management of information and records program
- Enables compliance with laws and regulations by actively managing retention periods
- Detailed analysis and intelligent reporting on stored documentation by records type, specific keywords or retention status
- Accurate and consistent cataloging and indexing of records is done by experienced teams. Alternatively can be done on-line via Docufile’s website
- The safe collection and transportation of boxes to one of Docufile’s off-site storage facilities using easily recognisable branded vehicles.
- Controlled access to records via security codes for authorised users.
- Barcoding and indexing of boxes, whereby information is captured onto Docu-Track our central database to facilitate easy, quick and efficient retrievals.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) asset tracking technology
- Dedicated call centre staff that specialise in facilitating various retrieval options, including hardcopy and electronic retrievals.
- Actively managed destruction process of records that have reached the end of their legal retention period.
- Apart from traditional content centric reports, process centric reports are also available, including a verifiable chain-of-custody reports and audit trail reports.
- Enquire about our “Store-A-Box®” option, which is a cost effective alternative to traditional document storage
Docufile offers cost effective off-site records management and storage of information in world class, purpose built, highly secure and compliant facilities.