Call us: 0861 DOCUFILE
The key to any successful records management programme is properly trained staff.
Many public and private sector organisations lack the required records management skills and knowledge. As an expert in this field, Docufile offers a range of training and consulting services that are aligned with international best practices.
Our focus is to establish basic terminology, roles and responsibilities, the legislative framework, and the principles behind Records Management. We typically include a practical implementation aspect to ensure knowledge is applied correctly. Services typically commence with audits of your existing records management policies and practices so training tailored to ensure problem areas are highlighted.
Docufile have structured courses that cover the following
- Records management Policies and Procedures.
- Creation, implementation and training of File plan designs for records management.
- Filing room best practice procedures.
- Cataloguing and indexing 101.
- Records life cycle management.
- Legislation compliance and trends.
- Retention and disposal scheduling for records.
- Docu-Track – Electronic file tracking system user course.
Leverage our expert skills and knowledge within your own organisation